System Monitoring Made Simple
As security and entry systems expand, system monitoring becomes more challenging. Surveillance, alarm, and access control systems offer more and more sophistication, but one weak link, whether a failure, slowdown, or providing incorrect data, can put your organization at risk.
Nearly every device in your network, from cameras to hard drives, turnstiles to entry gates to elevators, uses proprietary protocols and data sets, making it nearly impossible to monitor your entire network from one application – or even one location.
PSB Exero Monitoring overcomes these data silos, letting you monitor any device in your network. Our experts work with you to set appropriate alerts, notifications and thresholds, making it easy to monitor your network to ensure that all systems are “go.”
Just about every device in your network, from cameras to hard drives, turnstiles to entry gates to elevators, generates streams of data. What if you could put that data to work for you?
Asset Management Features
- Inventories servers, workstations, IP and IOT devices
- Reports network devices (such as cameras) using default manufacturer passwords
- Collects installed software and firmware versions
- Creates security risk reports (with score) and explanation of risks found
- Prioritizes devices mapped to logical containers based upon their criticality and business value;
- Implements organizational communication through the setup of workflows and alerts to various stakeholders
- Graphically displays topology illustrating device dependencies